Webinar: Best Practices for Visitor Screening in Controlled Facilities
This webinar provided an overview of best practices for Facility Security officers, export personnel for managing visitors to controlled facilities/work locations, as well as NISPOM/US DOD requirements for records.
Topics will include:
- Common visitor management systems, and what information to ask and retain
- NISPOM overview for visitors to a controlled facility
- Ensuring export compliance when foreign visitors are present
- Understanding record-keeping requirements
- Complying with GDPR and State Level data privacy requirements, such as California data privacy laws