Full Time Ft. Lauderdale, Fl. Posted 3 months ago About OCR OCR facilitates trade and compliance with the help of precision tools. OCR’s unique EASE software suite automates the supply chain processes, making trade faster and simpler. We also help our clients with all the regulatory issues that could impact their business profits. An OCR […]
OCR facilitates trade and compliance with the help of precision tools. OCR’s unique EASE software suite automates the supply chain processes, making trade faster and simpler. We also help our clients with all the regulatory issues that could impact their business profits. An OCR team member personally handholds the client through their entire compliance life cycle. OCR has successfully simplified the export and import compliance processes of Fortune 500 companies. Our clients span diverse industries and include leading organizations in Aerospace & Defense, Electronics, Computer Hardware & Services, Banking, Insurance, Finance, Pharmaceuticals, Chemical & Petroleum, Federal & State Governments and many more.
As a market-facing Sales Executive, you will use your expertize and technical knowledge to demonstrate how OCR brings value to our clients through our different product offerings. The role will require proactive development of new client relationships with those executives responsible for the management of global trade functional areas within their companies. The Sales Executive must be able to present our full suite of global trade management software offerings and identify which will provide the most value for each client situation. You will be expected to generate new client relationships that result in direct revenue.
- Understand the full suite of OCR’s product offerings and be able to present the same to clients. This includes being self-trained on all global trade management software modules, their functionalities, capabilities, their edge over competitor offerings;
- Develop new client relationships by proactively seeking out companies needing global trade compliance automation;
- Aggressive Business development and lead generation;
- Give demonstrations of the product suite to prospective clients;
- Generate revenue streams from new and existing client base.
- Advise clients on global trade compliance needs and build a network of global trade professionals.
- Keep informed of current global customs developments and effectively apply knowledge to client situations.
- Work to develop new and innovative service offerings and ideas that can deliver value for our clients. Identify different ways to more efficiently and effectively deliver existing services.
To qualify, candidates must have:
- A bachelor’s degree in sales and marketing; a master’s degree is highly preferred.
- Approximately 10 or more years of work experience as a sales executive of global trade compliance software’s.
- Recommendations for a good track record in sales and business development
- Deep technical knowledge of global customs, import and export topics of importance, such as valuation, classification, country of origin, free-trade agreements, etc. is a must.
- Ability to proactively engage clients to describe and market our value-added global trade services and deliver high-quality project deliverables.
- Proficiency in a technology-enabled environment having experience with trade automation, global trade management systems/software and data analytic tools is highly sought after.
- Foreign language capabilities highly encouraged. (especially Spanish)
- Successful sales and lead generation experience with excellent organizational skills, strong motivation and a positive attitude.
- Travel likely to be required; percentage will depend on skill set and lead generation
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com